Friday, May 4, 2012

The Star

Unsurprisingly I pulled The Star today #17. I went to bed last night thinking of my whole trip thus far and some of the goals I've not completed that I set out to accomplish in the beginning. I woke up feeling a bit uncertain and questioning my place here. I immediately grabbed my iPad and started a morning journal, something I haven't completed in a while that i need to get back into. I did some meditation and some yoga and made a balanced-ish breakfast. The timing was perfect so I opened my deck and began my routine of shuffling and asking for the right information to be illuminated before me. Slowly turning over top card in anticipation a beautiful image appeared; a naked women pouring water into a river and above her head a bird looks to the stars. The description; HOPE, INSPIRATION, GENEROSITY AND SERENITY. Card 17 holds out the promise that we can eventually find peace of mind. The Star also reminds us to open our heart and release our fears and doubt. 

I'm holding steadfast to my goals here and trusting that I'm in the right place to achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment