Friday, May 4, 2012

The Fool

Yesterday on my daily tarot reading I pulled The Fool, #0.
I've been feeling a bit stagnant lately.  I came back from Toronto recently and before that Oaxaca (which I need to update you on and show my photos) so how can I feel this way. I realized the Fool was showing me that I needed an adventure, I needed to move forward and challenge myself again, my soul needs needs it.
I decided to make my way to a beautiful market that I've been meaning to check out for sometime now, and it's only a few blocks away. At first I was nervous about my poor Spanish but the fool, symbolizing new beginnings and adventures, edged me on to jump in head-first. My Spanish found it's way through on it's own, store tenders embraced my ambition and tried to save me money on my purchases, I found my favorite cheese and somehow came home with a balanced grocery bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment