Thursday, October 1, 2009

More of my Mexico City...














I had a day of being in down town Mexico with Adriana. It was overwhelming in the most fulfilling way. However, on the subway ride home a dude decided to take off his shirt, fill it with glass cups, shatter them, and then proceeded to roll his bare body over the shattered glass. Existing on his body were hundreds of mini scars from his previous "performances" where he would expect people to donate a sum of money. I didn't get any photos of his "not so fun act", however I did take a number of new photos that I'm really proud of. I'm especially intrigued by the elderly which I've been shooting a lot of. I'm also really attracted to the way people and existing colors, shapes and patterns fuse in a fraction of a second to create beautiful symmetry.

Check out my newest editions.

No comments:

Post a Comment